10 Things I Wish My Smartphone Could Do!


1. Act As A Remote Control 

Moving every now and then from my bedroom/living room to the kitchen is painful, If only my smart phone could be a remote control, helping me to switch on and off the oven, the coffee maker and many more things.

2. Be My Credit/Debit Card

Carrying a wallet with credit/debit card for a good drinking session or a night out party is a disaster in making. Instead, I would prefer using my smart phone as credit card.

3. Behave As a Lie – O – Meter

Sick of people lying all the time, I want a lie-o-meter in my smart phone – A beep when people talk and a red alert when they text or chat…

4. Dry My Nails

Nothing can actually dry my nail fast and I have to sit and wait forever. I wish my smart phone could emit a light, warming my nail paint in just 1,2, and 3 seconds! Also, the same light could dry my dress if I accidentally splashed  liquid on my dress. What a great rescue!

5. To Locate Other People’s Location

A smart phone that can locate the exact position of other person. So that I know where they stand when they say, “I’ll be there in 5 minutes!

6. Guide Me To Type So That I Use Diplomatic Words and Avoid a Murderous Fight

We all have seen Hindi movies where the husband is in a mess when he wrongly types a text and send it to his wife, instead of sending it to his gf. Well, such a thing would really save me and others lot of time and efforts.

7. Have Speakers as Loud as my Car

A smart phone with loud speakers, well, that actually solves tons of problem!

8. Converse With My Talkative Mother-In-Law

Some people just talk, talk, and talk without getting tired. I wish my phone could talk to them, while I do my own stuff, without letting them know that it is not me but my smart phone.

9. Act As A Cooler When I Travel In a Over Crowded Local Train

Perhaps a soothing light from a smartphone can do this trick – I wish, I wish, I wish a soothing air or light coming from a small outlet from my phone, helping me to get rid of the smelly sweat.

10. Be Vocal and Give Me Directions While I Walk/Drive

Just imagine the phone saying, “Take left, move straight, walk towards the first lane“…Sounds fun?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Things You Face When You Have A Dirty-Minded Friend

7 Reasons Why We Cherish Our Childhood More Than The Kind Of Life We Have Today

10 Irrefutable Facts That Will Make You Believe Why Staying Single Is Not Good For You